Take Your Portraits Photography To The Next Level Without Breaking The Bank.
- Date – TBD This is a reoccurring class that we hold three times a year. Fill out the signup form below to be notified for the next class
- $35 per person
- Brushstrokes Art Gallery in Downtown Oroville
- Class will include both indoor and outdoor photo sessions with models and lighting gear.
- Bring a DSLR or Mirrorless Camera if you have one. If not you can use one of ours.
- This class is for beginning to intermediate photographers.
Expensive lighting gear is great, but it is not necessary to achieve professional level results. This class will show you how to use budget and DIY gear to take amazing photos. The budget portrait lighting class will be taught by professional photographers Ben North and Janna Hauck who have both spent a lot of time with high end and low end gear. Along with budget lighting tips and gear recommendations this class will include creative natural lighting technique training that will immediately boost your photo skills.
Space is limited, so please fill out the sign-up form below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (530) 781-3849 to reserve your spot today.
Portrait Photography With Budget Lighting Class Sign Up Form